The biggest topic on Capitol Hill this week was a public hearing on the “Heartbeat” bill, which would ban abortions after an unborn baby’s heartbeat can be detected. Yet religious liberty and school choice also saw some action. The FAMiLY LEADER’s Bob Vander Plaats, Chuck Hurley, and Danny Carroll give you the latest updates:
In this week’s episode:
- Chuck gives an update on his travels to Chile and his granddaughter Mae’s struggle for life
- Danny explains the process the “Heartbeat” bill still faces before it can be made law
- Chuck hints at possibilities that may yet exist for religious liberty protections this session
- Chuck recaps his testimony in subcommittee hearings on education savings accounts.
Bob also mentioned two other, must-see videos:
- Click here to watch the recap and excerpts from the “Heartbeat” bill public hearing
- Click here to watch “The Sound of Life” ultrasound video on TFL’s Facebook page.
Make sure you sign up for TFL’s free, weekly Legislature Updates, which will keep you informed and in the know on key issues impacting your life during the legislative session!