Breakout sessions announced for Family Leadership Summit!
This year’s Family Leadership Summit on Friday, Sept. 14, will tackle some the nation’s most pressing – but too rarely talked about – issues, including pornography, poverty, human trafficking, and more.
Through focused breakout sessions, the Summit aims to equip the Church to have real impact on real lives.
And new this year, you’ll be able to attend TWO of the breakout sessions of your choice!
Below are confirmed breakout sessions for the Summit:
- How the Church Can Address Pornography – Pastor Luke Hukee
- Biblical Theology of the Poor – Pastor Philip Herman
- Imagine This: Stories and Statistics of Human Trafficking – Joy Fopma of Wings of Refuge
- Help! The Youth Are Going Crazy – Dr. Nathan Oppman
- Women of Faith Leading Today – Alita Reynolds of the Be the Light Movement and Women of Faith
- Religious Liberty in America – Michael Farris of Alliance Defending Freedom
- Saving Unborn Lives in Iowa – Chuck Hurley and Danny Carroll
- Making Disciples: Personal Stories and Examples on Helping the Next Generation Know and Grow in Christ – Mike Wohlenhaus and Karen Campbell
These breakout sessions, in additional to the already stellar lineup of speakers, makes this year’s Family Leadership Summit an event you don’t want to miss!