Thank you for registering for “Faith in Leadership…America’s Need for Revival” with Vice President Mike Pence! We cannot wait to see you, but before we do, we wanted to get you some very important details about the event. Any event has particulars, but when you add Secret Service and a global pandemic, you get a lot more…so please read carefully.
Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center (formerly Vets Auditorium): 833 5th Ave, Des Moines, IA 50309
- The doors open to the venue at 1:15pm. Our program will begin at 3:00pm. Please make every effort to be there as close to 1:15pm as possible, because once Secret Service closes the security check point, we will not be able to let anyone in. You must enter the Convention Center through the north entrance off of 5th Ave, all other entrances will be closed.
- Parking will be available in the lot on the corner of 5th Ave and Crocker. The parking lot is $10; cash and credit card are accepted.
- For safety precautions and the health of everyone, all guests will be required to have their temperature screened when they arrive. This event is being held in Des Moines, which has a mask mandate, so masks are required and will be provided.
- You will receive your ticket via text message in the morning. If you are having technical difficulties, don’t worry, we’ll have a help desk with staff ready to help. The ticket will also tell you which table you are seated at and our ushers will be available to help you find your seat.
- No outside food or drink is allowed in, but there will be a concession stand available for you to purchase food and drink once through security.
- You may be waiting in line outside for a few minutes prior to entry. Please dress appropriately.
- There are likely to be protesters outside the venue. We have many police officers who will be monitoring the situation. Please do not engage the protestors. Be kind and gracious if they engage you.
- The event is expected to run from approximately 3:00pm until 5:00pm. In addition to the Vice President, we are pleased to welcome Mike Lindell, Joel Rosenberg and Bob Vander Plaats who will also be making remarks.