The Midwest’s biggest gathering of Christians
seeking cultural transformation
in the family, Church, government, and more.
Due to overflow demand, the 2020 Family Leadership Summit is now offering livestream tickets for those who can’t attend in person*!
*The Summit has reached its maximum capacity under COVID-19 restrictions. If you have not already purchased your ticket, please register for a livestream ticket, at a reduced price, to watch the Summit from the comfort of your own home.
About this Event
National leaders, inspiring teaching — the Family Leadership Summit is YOUR chance to be among like-minded friends, to be encouraged, inspired, and equipped to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness in America today. Be a part of cultural transformation!
This year’s confirmed speakers include U.S. Secretary of State Michael Pompeo, New York Times bestselling author Joel C. Rosenberg, Dr. Del Tackett, Mike Lindell of MyPillow, former NFL player Jack Brewer, U.S. Sens. Joni Ernst and Rick Santorum, and more!
Date and Time
Fri, July 17, 2020
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM CDT
Ron Pearson Center
5820 Westown Parkway
West Des Moines, IA 50266
View Google Map
COVID Safety Precautions:
We are working diligently to ensure the health and safety of our guests at the Summit. Below are some of the steps we’ve taken and that you can expect:
- We have face masks for every guest. Masks are optional but encouraged.
- We have hand sanitizer in all common places and at each table.
- Food will be served at your seat so as to avoid buffet lines.
- We are not taking scheduled breaks, but rather encouraging guests to take their own breaks throughout the day, to avoid crowds in the lobby and restrooms.
- We instituted the pre-check method to cut down on physical interaction at the door.
- Guests will be seated at tables of 10 and those tables are spaced at least 6 feet apart. We will have designated tables for masks only, ensuring that guests wearing masks do not have to sit next to someone not wearing a mask.
Watch the video below for more on COVID safety precautions: