Why this forum is unique? In the coming weeks, there will be many forums, debates, and townhall meetings between all the U.S. Senate candidates. However, this forum will be completely unique from all the others. Most forums and debates revolve around “issues” and the positions the candidates hold. While positions are good to know, it is better to know a candidate’s worldview.
Why is worldview better? When you know their worldview you can trust that, no matter what comes up, you have a good idea where that candidate is going to land. Therefore, we are going to ask those foundational, fundamental questions that go to the heart of each candidate and reveal what they truly believe in their core.
Watch this video where I explain the unique elements of this forum (2 min.).
Quick Facts About the U.S. Senate Family Forum:
- The forum is on Friday evening, April 25th from 6:30-8:30 PM.
- Governor Branstad, Lt. Governor Reynolds, and Senator Charles Grassley are co-hosts (Lt. Governor Reynolds and Senator Grassley will offer remarks).
- Erick Erickson, Fox News contributor and Redstate.com editor-in-chief, will moderate the forum.
- You’ll find out why the candidates believe the way they do (worldview).
- Sam Clovis, Joni Ernst, Mark Jacobs, and Matt Whitaker are featured candidates.
- It will be held at the Nettleton Center on the campus of Faith Baptist Bible College in Ankeny. Click here for map.
- Tickets are $14.00. Click here to register.
- Ice cream will be served after the forum.
This forum could be the tipping point and turning point for the decisions of many June 3rd primary voters! Please join us for an exciting evening of vetting and examining the belief systems and positions for those running for U.S. Senate in Iowa!
See you there!
Bob Vander Plaats