Lights, camera, action! National network MSNBC brought correspondent Rehema Ellis and a full camera crew to The FAMiLY LEADER offices to talk to Iowa evangelicals about President Donald Trump’s first year in office.
Among the hot topics: Is there a difference between the president’s public persona and the policy he’s enacting? What do you think of the media circus surrounding him? What do you want to see him do in his second year in office?
The network boiled down over an hour of friendly, but earnest conversation into fewer than three minutes, then aired the clip multiple times on several programs on Jan. 18.
Watch MSNBC’s recap and coverage by clicking below:
The six panelists Ellis interviewed included:
- Bob Vander Plaats, president and CEO of The FAMiLY LEADER
- Pastor Ryan Jorgenson, Harvest Bible Chapel, Grimes
- Vicki Crawford, homeschool mom and political activist
- Steve Deace, talk show host with Conservative Review
- Pastor Al Perez, Zion Lutheran Church, Des Moines
- Joan Acela, retired school teacher