On Friday, March 29, The FAMiLY LEADER invites you to join us in theaters across Iowa for the film “Unplanned”:
“Unplanned” is the inspiring true story of Abby Johnson, one of the youngest and most decorated Planned Parenthood clinic directors in the nation. She was involved in over 22,000 abortions and counseled countless women. Her passion for “choice” even led her to become a spokesperson for Planned Parenthood, fighting to enact legislation for the cause she so deeply believed in.
Until the day she saw something that changed everything.
“Unplanned,” rated R*, is the most important movie you may ever see on the most controversial issue of our time. No matter which side of the abortion debate you’re on, no one will leave “Unplanned” unmoved.
Get your FREE ticket to join TFL in watching “Unplanned” with us at a theater near you by clicking one of the links below!
Though the generous giving of passionate pro-life supporters like you, The FAMiLY LEADER has completely bought out the tickets for the opening night of “Unplanned” in four theaters across Iowa. And we’re giving away those tickets to friends and supporters who will join us to make sure the theaters are packed for one of the most important movies of our lifetimes!*
JOIN US FRIDAY, MARCH 29, AT 6:40 p.m. AT ONE OF THESE LOCATIONS! Get YOUR free ticket by clicking your theater choice below:
(PLEASE NOTE: Our Davenport and West Des Moines locations have already sold out. Cedar Rapids, and Sioux City may shortly, as well. But these are not the only showings of the film, nor the only locations showing in Iowa. You may find additional showtimes and locations at the “Unplanned” website.)
- Cedar Rapids – Marcus Cedar Rapids Cinema – March 29, 6:40 p.m. (SOLD OUT)
- Davenport – Cinemark Davenport 18 – March 29, 6:40 p.m. (SOLD OUT)
- Sioux City – Promenade Cinema 14 – March 29, 6:40 p.m.
- West Des Moines – Century 20 Jordan Creek – March 29, 6:40 p.m. (SOLD OUT)
NOTE: You will receive an email to confirm your ticket. Arrive at the theater early and go to The FAMiLY LEADER table to receive your ticket from our staff.
* IMPORTANT NOTE: Parents and viewers should be aware “Unplanned” contains images from the abortion clinic that some may consider gruesome. For that reason, “Unplanned” was given an “R” rating by the Motion Picture Association of America. This is NOT a film for the entire family. Furthermore, you may have your ID checked to ensure you are at least 17 years of age, and no one under the age of 6 will even be permitted in the theater. If you wish to bring teenagers under the age of 17, they must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian.