Why become a “card-carrying” member of The FAMiLY LEADER?
Be part of a dynamic network of pro-family patriots who are willing to pledge their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor for the benefit of the current and future generations.
You’ll join ranks with others and increase our numbers to have impact and influence to take this country back to its moral underpinnings and to its Constitutional founding.
What is my commitment?
- Invest $20.16 per month.
- Pledge that you will lead yourself, your family, your church, your community, and your country.
- Pledge that you will defend religious liberty, marriage, family, and the Constitution.
- Pledge to take responsibility and action when necessary.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Personalized membership card
- Discount on The FAMiLY LEADER’s new book, If 7:14
- Special access to videos and resources on the website
- Discount on the Founder’s Bible
- TFL event discounts
- V.I.P. seating at TFL events
- Special notifications on urgent issues
The FAMiLY LEADER is committed to inspiring leadership from our house to the church house to the statehouse and to the White House. And because of Iowa’s first-in-the-nation caucus status, Iowans and TFL are positioned to have impact and influence on the 2016 presidential race, thus $20.16.
The FAMiLY LEADER exists to strengthen families. We champion the principle that God is the ultimate leader of the family. Our goal at The FAMiLY LEADER is to honor and glorify God — not a political party, not a candidate, and not a program. TFL is a Christ-centered organization that leads with humility and service to strengthen and protect the family.
The FAMiLY LEADER strengthens families by:
- Engaging churches, civic influencers, and Christian citizens with truthful, consistent information.
- Encouraging pastors to address culturally relevant issues from a biblical perspective.
- Strengthening marriages through marriage mentoring and education.
- Protecting and defending family values in the civic arena.
- Providing free legal counsel to families, churches, and schools in cases of religious discrimination.
- Developing civic, church, social, and family leaders, including the cultivation of Christian statesmen.